Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Crispy Celery Salad


This salad works great as a Tehina transportation element.

This combination of chopped veggies and mild dressing makes for a very serene salad.  Avocado and flaxseed oil give it body, with enough salt to enhance the subtle flavors of the light greens.  I like to mix the salad by hand after I add the Avocado, to distribute it properly.  As you may have noticed if you read my blog, I tend to put at least 2 cloves of raw garlic into every salad.  I'm a garlic fanatic, feel free to adjust to your taste.

Crispy Celery Salad

(serves 3~4)

4 celery stalks w/o leaves, chopped
2 cucumbers, chopped
1 inch of white cabbage head, chopped
1/3 head fennel, chopped
1 c. Radish sprouts, cut with kitchen shears
2 cloves garlic minced

1/2 med Avocado, cubed
2 tbsp flaxseed oil
1 tsp himalayan salt
juice of 1/2 lemon

mix and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment